Pac Clad Products for Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama & Throughout the Southeast
Pac Clad, also known as Petersen Aluminum Corporation, was founded in 1965 as a metals service center for the architectural metal industry. Based in Chicago—with production facilities in Maryland, Texas, Georgia, and Minnesota—this company produces quality building façade and roofing materials that you can depend on. That’s why our staff at ASI Building Products is proud to offer Pac Clad roofing and building products to our customers in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and all throughout the southeastern United States.
The following are a few of the Petersen Aluminum Corporation products we provide at ASI:
- Metal roofing such as SNAP-CLAD, TITE-LOC, SNAP-ON BATTEN, and EDGE-LOC
- Metal wall/soffit systems including PAC-750, FLUSH/REVEAL WALL, and more
- Column covers such as PAC-1000F SERIES
- Perimeter systems including PAC-LOC coping, PAC-1 Ply gravel stop, etc.
- Composite wall structural panels
- Pre-painted aluminum and mill finish sheet and coil in various gauges
- And many more
These products can be used in a variety of locations such as community centers, residences, toll plazas, churches, and more. They are available in 38 colors including slate gray, hunter green, cardinal red, almond, terra cotta, sandstone, charcoal, teal, midnight bronze, copper penny, and silver. With so many uses in so many locations, Pac Clad is sure to have what you’re looking for.
Call or e-mail us today to find out more about Pac Clad and their products whether you’re in Tampa, FL, Atlanta, GA, Birmingham, AL, Jackson, MS, or elsewhere in the southeastern United States.