Aluminum Awning Products from CMF Roof for Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Georgia
Whether you’re adding onto an existing home or making it a part of a light commercial construction project, an aluminum awning is an exceptionally durable and affordable shade solution. In addition to their metal roofing line, CMF Roof also offers aluminum awning products. Custom designed and constructed from .019” roll-formed aluminum, these products comply with the Standard Building Code. Deep-formed ribs overlap to provide a shade maker with serious strength, as well as a weather-tight seal. Shielding your structure from the sun and rain alike, an aluminum awning also works well as a door canopy. With a retractable bracing, these canopies are reinforced with seam bars and side stiffeners, and they come with all hardware necessary for installation.
Further features of CMF’s awnings include:
- Available in custom widths and measurements (30” to 183”)
- Projections available from 20” to 86”
- A variety of colors to match any color scheme
- Strong aluminum construction makes these awnings especially durable against wind and rain
- Easy configuration from contracting expercts to individual homeowners
CMF Roof’s “clam-shell” window awning is perfect for a variety of applications, including residential, modular and light commercial construction. Able to stand up to the harshest weather, CMF’s aluminum awning is perfect for homes and commercial structures in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and beyond.